Brisbane City Gymnastics Club
Trampoline Sports is the perfect sport to teach safely your child aerial awareness, whilst also developing co-ordination and motor skills.
- Develops confident body movement, both on and off the ground
- Builds strength and prepares the body for challenges in life
- Challenges the mind and body to reach new goals
- Develops posture and agility, including the ability to land safely
- Is conducted in safely equipped environments with accredited coaches
Trampoline Sports has three apparatus and four disciplines
- Individual Trampoline (TRP)
- Synchronised Trampoline (SYN)
- Double Mini Trampoline (DMT)
- Tumbling (TUM)
We currently have beginner and intermediate classes available in all but synchronised trampoline.
Please see our parental portal for specific dates and times.
Give your child the right start in life.
Let them experience Trampoline Sports and watch them bounce their way to a happier, healthier life!
Gymnastics Queensland's website is a good place to start if you want to learn more about the sport..